Via Dfind IT
Dfind IT are now looking for a senior cloud development consultant for one of our clients within the automotive industry. As a senior cloud developer you will be enabling the future of the connected vehicle by building cloud-based services and frameworks. You will take part in an agile team, that provides the user with connected services that simplify their lives.
To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen but work with teams and stakeholders all over the world especially in China, where you will occasionally travel to.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Develop software for the Cloud team
• Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
• Coach and develop other team members.
• Several years Java development experience
• Several years Cloud-based service development experience
• You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
• Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
• You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
• You like working in an international and intercultural context.
• Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
• Multitalented in Linux technologies
• Travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou, Cixi, Shanghai China) will be required
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English
We also like:
• Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
• Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
• Continuous Integration experience
• Version control with Git
• Additional helpful skills include: app development techniques for mobile platforms, system
integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
• Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc etc.
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
Preference for leadership experience
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
• Proficiency in Mandarin is helpful but not required
• Each individual in the team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
It is important for us to make use of all skills in the labor market. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars. Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.
Dfind IT is part of Randstad, a global leader in the HR services industry. First of June, Dfind IT changes name to Randstad. We will retain our organization and, above all, our strong specialization towards IT within what will become Randstad Technologies.
Deadline for application:, 2019-05-31, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.